|Camping:||May 1 - Oct 31|
|Day Use:||Year Round|
Major Features & Activities
- Restrooms Flush
- Vault Toilets (ADA)
- Beach Access
- Open Year Round
Arizona Beach is a two-third mile stretch of sand bookended by two rocky headlands. The headlands shelter the beach from prevailing winds, creating temperatures warm enough to give the site its name.
Mussel and Myrtle creeks flow through the park east of U.S. 101. The wetlands attract elk and a variety of waterfowl.
The Arizona Pond at Arizona Beach is available for youth fishing only. That means kids up to 17 years old. We have an agreement with ODF&W that states that as long as we stay within those guidelines they will stock it with catchable rainbow trout. All ODF&W regulations apply to the pond, juvenile licenses are required for kids 14 thru 17. The pond and surrounding area are also used for school groups and OPRD programs on fishing and environmental education.
Arizona Beach Group Camp info
- Maximum 10 RVs under 30 feet in length OR maximum 20 vehicles for tent camping
- There are No RV hookups
- Picnic tables
- Water available 250 feet from site
- Large group fire pit (campers must have a full, five-gallon bucket of a water available during use)
- Vault toilets available 250 yards from site
- Showers available at Humbug Mountain campground six miles north. $2 per person.