|Day Use:||Year Round|
|Park:||541-332-6774 ext 0|
Acquired in 1930 and 1931 by gifts from the Macleay Estate Company and F. B. and Martha Postel. The wayside includes the graves of John Geisel and his three sons who were killed on February 22, 1856, during the Rogue River Indian Wars. Geisel's widow, who died years later, in 1899, is also buried at this location.
Annual day-use attendance: 14,774