Respond to visitor and staff requests in an attentive and respectful manner.
· Assist with yurt guest check-in and checkout.
· Perform general cleaning and servicing of yurt including: restocking bathrooms, emptying trash, sweeping, mopping, and wiping down counters and sinks.
· Alert staff to safety issues, facility issues, and major cleaning needs.
· Provide general site maintenance, including cleaning out fire pits, light landscaping, and sweeping.
· Operate utility vehicles (golf carts, gators, etc.) Engage Guests to Provide Exceptional Customer Service
· Maintain Park Grounds
· Perform Daily Safety Checks of Yurts/Cabins and/or Grounds
. Restock campground restrooms with paper products and garbage bags
Ability to lift 30 pounds, ability flip mattresses, move furniture, carry mop buckets, and bend over, stoop, pull, push and lift, walk on uneven terrain in inclement weather.