Respond to visitor, staff, and volunteer requests in an attentive and respectful manner.
· Assist with yurt guest check-in and checkout.
· Perform general cleaning and servicing of yurt including: restocking bathrooms, emptying trash, sweeping, mopping, and wiping down counters and sinks.
· Alert staff to safety issues, facility issues, and major cleaning needs.
· Provide general site maintenance, including cleaning out fire pits, light landscaping, and sweeping.
· Operate utility vehicles (golf carts, gators, etc.) Engage Guests to Provide Exceptional Customer Service
· Maintain Park Grounds
· Perform Daily Safety Checks of Yurts/Cabins and/or Grounds
Ability to lift 30 pounds, ability flip mattresses, move furniture, carry mop buckets, and bend over, stoop, pull, push and lift, walk on uneven terrain in inclement weather.