Explore Oregon State Parks
Read all feature articles
Oregon Parks and Recreation Department closures
- Headquarters building in Salem.
- Heritage, All-Terrain Vehicle, Grants and Natural Resource staff are available via phone and email.
- Please call 503 986-0707 for general information questions.
Oregon State Parks closures:
- Campgrounds and restrooms.
- Day-use areas, restrooms, and all recreation facilities within a park, including but not limited to hiking trails, boat launches, disc golf courses and playgrounds.
- All ocean shore/beach access points managed by the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department. The ocean shore remains open, but may be closed if people don't maintain social distance.
- All state park local field offices.
- The Oregon State Parks Information Line remains open at 800 551-6949, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Visit our COVID-19 Response Frequently Asked Questions for more information, including our campsite cancellation/refund policy.
For the latest information on COVID-19 in Oregon, visit the Oregon Health Authority.
Each of our Oregon state parks is an individual place where people play, picnic, camp, rest, hike, renew, and everything in between.
They are an everyday reminder of the things that make Oregon great, and their very existence is a testament to what we collectively value.