|Camping:||May 1 - Oct 21|
|Day Use:||Year Round|
- Camping (ADA)
- Cabin (ADA)
- Hiking Trails
- Horse Trails
- Open Year Round
- Restrooms Flush (ADA)
- Hot Shower (ADA)
- Exhibit Information (ADA)
- Pet Friendly (ADA)
Perched near the summit of the Blue Mountains, Emigrant Springs State Heritage Area offers visitors an opportunity to camp and explore a popular pioneer stop over along the Oregon Trail. The park is nestled in an old-growth forest. Camp in the campground, or bring your horse and camp in the reservable horse camp. Picnic among towering trees or bring your group for overnight or daytime activities in our community building. For those that are not fully equipped for traditional camping, rent one of our cabins for a warm, dry and comfortable stay.
Visit the Oregon Trail display in the park, take a stroll along the nature trail. Get your friends together and have a game at our full-size basketball court, baseball field and horseshoe pits or partake in an evening program at our amphitheater. Bring your inner tube for fun in the snow and enjoy a winter outing.
Use Emigrant Springs as a base camp to explore nearby attractions such as the Blue Mountain Crossing Oregon Trail interpretive park or the Pendleton Woolen Mills. Experience the life of Chinese emigrants of the 1800's in the Pendleton underground tours. Other destinations within easy driving distance of the park include the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center near Baker City, the Union County Museum in Union, the Baker County Museum in Baker City, Hells Canyon National Recreation Area, and the Pendleton Roundup. Enjoy winter recreation at the Blue Mountain Crossing Nordic Ski park or bring your snowmobile and visit one of the many snow parks which give you access to hundreds of miles of trails on two National Forests.
- 18 full hookup sites
- B17, B19, B21, B23 and B25 are open year round (water is available at restroom/shower building during winter)
- 1 electrical site with water (closed in winter)
- 32 tent sites with water nearby (closed in winter)
- Hot showers and flush toilets
- Horse camp with 7 sites (closed in winter)
- 6 rustic log cabins and one cabin duplex (one pet friendly) (cabins are open year round)
- Group tent camp
- RV dump station is located 7 miles west at Deadman’s Pass Rest Area
One tent site is accessible to campers with disabilities.