|Day Use:||Year Round|
The park was obtained in two phases. In 1946, Frank L. Tou Velle gave the state of Oregon 35.29 acres for park purposes, and, in 1964, an additional acreage was purchased from the Tou Velle estate. The park is a relatively flat tract of land on both sides of the Rogue River at Bybee Bridge. It is partly tree-covered in oak and poplar and is developed for day use.
Annual day-use attendance: 316,528