Jackson F. Kimball State Recreation Site

Park History

The property was given by the Oregon Board of Forestry between 1955 and 1963. The board asked that the area be named for Jackson F. Kimball, an early day Klamath Basin lumberman and advocate of good forestry practices.

Acreage: 17.7

Annual overnight attendance: 1,551

Annual day-use attendance: 1,144


Statewide FAQ

Available via this link