|Camping:||May 16 - Oct 1|
|Day Use:||Year Round|
The first lands acquired for this park were given in 1945 by Alfred D. and Andrew Collier of Klamath Falls as a memorial to their parents, Charles Morse Collier and Janet McCormack Collier. Later, the Colliers gave or helped in the acquisition of other tracts up through 1962. A final tract was obtained from the U. S. Forest Service in 1981. The main attraction within the park is the logging museum featuring equipment used in the Klamath Basin and eastern Oregon over the past century. The Colliers, partly through their ownership of the Swan Lake Moulding Company in Klamath Falls, amassed a variety of logging and lumbering equipment of great interest.
Annual overnight attendance: 21,457
Annual day-use attendance: 440,896