Neskowin Beach State Recreation Site

Park History

Land was acquired through litigation, and purchase from private owners between 1968 and 1971. Neskowin Creek was known to early settlers as Slab Creek. The original plat of the adjacent resort community was filed by James Walton, Jr. and Lizette Fawk Walton in 1910.

Acreage: 7.95

Annual day-use attendance: 302,312


Statewide FAQ

Available via this link