|Day Use:||Year Round|
Acquired from various private owners by purchase and gift between 1954 and 1978. The park and stream are named for John Fogarty, a past judge of Lincoln County. A native of Ireland, John Fogarty came to Oregon about 1875 and settled in the Yaquina Bay area in 1884. He served as city councilman, county commissioner and judge.
Annual day-use attendance: 237,606