|Day Use:||Year Round|
The land was given to the state in 1961 by Harlan D. Ellmaker, who previously lived on the property. The Corvallis-Newport Highway bisects the property. Mr. Ellmaker was born in Oregon in 1881, the grand nephew an early settler of Lane County. His working years were spent with the U. S. Forest Service and other federal government agencies.
Annual day-use attendance: 291,080