|Camping:||Apr 18 - Oct 11|
|Day Use:||Apr 18 - Oct 11|
Acquired in 1947 by gift from Union County and the E. S. Collins Estate. An additional parcel was transferred from the Oregon Highway Division as a park maintenance site in 1975. The area was once known as Presbyterian Flat. When owned by E. S. Collins, a prominent Portland lumber man, it was known as Collins Park. In 1932, Mr. Collins deeded the tract to Union County for park purposes. Partly due to problems in maintenance funding, the county deeded the land to the state. The area was developed for day use and primitive camping in the 1950's.
Annual overnight attendance: 3,584
Annual day-use attendance: 10,484