|Camping:||Mar 15 - Oct 31|
|Day Use:||Year Round|
The park land was purchased from private owners between 1966 and 1975. In 1987, an additional tract was given to the state by Grant Schiewe. The park was dedicated in honor of Milo K. McIver (1897-1962), member of the Oregon Highway Commission from 1950 to 1962 and strong supporter of state parks activities. The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife operates a fish hatchery in the park under agreement.
Annual overnight attendance: 34,399
Annual day-use attendance: 445,460