Interpretative Host Duties:
· Greet and provide information to park visitors.
· Litter pick-up. (in interpretive area)
· Understand and be able to explain park rules to visitors. Rule advisory only.
· Other specific duties as agreed upon with the park staff.
· Assist seasonal interpretive Ranger Assistant with evening programs and
events as needed: setting up prior to programs or events, assist during programs, give announcements of coming star gazing programs.
· May fill in for Ranger Assistant giving some programs during the summer.
· Assist with advertising programs by using fliers and in person.