Host Sites CRV-1, CRV-2, CRV-3 and CRV 4 (50 amp, gravel parking pad). “Project, Program and Hospitality Hosts”. Diverse positions utilized for specific seasonal needs. CRV 1, 2 & 3 shifts in H/C are normally the a.m. & mid-shifts, 4-5 days per week. Duties include but are not limited to: Customer service – providing general information and assistance to park visitors.
· Maintain a clean, orderly and safe campsite.
· Checking and restocking the restrooms.
· Staffing the Hospitality Center as scheduled. The H/C hours are 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily and subject to change.
· Help with yurt cleaning if needed.
· JR Beaver program (summer) If needed.
· Assisting with ongoing maintenance/construction/rehab projects.
· Maintaining the recycle/refuse center: Cleaning/servicing compactor. Cleaning/servicing bins, cement pad and surrounding area. Sorting, organizing and weekly bin placement for pick-up.
· Directly assisting park Naturalist with program (evening, junior ranger activities)…if scheduled.
· General campground tasks: Blowing & picking up litter, curbs, mowing, checking overnight and day use restrooms, cleaning campsites, irrigation.
· Maintain clean and orderly dump station area.
· Being available to work with and/or cover other host’s duties (illness, large groups, scheduling conflicts, etc).
· Proper maintenance of assigned vehicles and equipment.
· Adhere to OPRD Uniform Policy (OPRD issued hat, visor and vest only).
Contact coordinator for more information.